Link-It Release 5.4
Available here for download (5.4 build 16)
Support for 32/64-bit releases of :
- CATIA 5.20, 5.19
- Creo 1.0
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0, 4.0
- Inventor 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- AutoCAD 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- SolidWorks 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
Link-It Installation Guides
Link-It full installation contains the following parts:
- Link-It Server - Link-It Server is the core of the product. It is recommended to install Link-It Server into folder in server machine where all CAD users have access to.
- Link-It Shared - Link-It Shared is the part of the product that contains customization files and other company specific data.
- Link-It Client Setup - Link-It Client Setup program installs workstation specific components of Link-It software.
Additional Installation Steps
- Link-It Client Configuration for AutoCAD - For AutoCAD you need to load Link-It customization file which adds Link-It menu into AutoCAD Main bar and loads Link-It shell into AutoCAD session.
- Link-It Client Configuration for CATIA - For CATIA you need to use customization tools to create Link-It toolbar with Link-It menu button.
- Link-It Client Configuration for Creo and Pro/ENGINEER - Link-It interface for Creo and Pro/ENGINEER needs to be specified in your config.pro configuration file.
- Ghostscript Installation - Some Link-It Publish Documents customer configurations use Ghostscript to produce PDF or TIFF files.